Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Lemon Herb Chicken

I made this chicken tonight and it was a HUGE hit! See the link below the photo for the full recipe.  I followed the directions as stated with minor changes:

  • I used 6 organic chicken thighs (versus the recipe's 8-10) but used the same amount of marinade.  Which seemed perfect.  If using anymore chicken, I would increase the marinade. 
  • I did not have onion powder, so I put onions directly in the marinade, tossed onions once I put the chicken in the baking dish (I don't really know why I did this....) and added freshly sliced sweet onions when cooking it. 
  • Because I only had 6 thighs (and were smaller since they were organic), I baked the thighs for only 30-40 minutes.  Once they were done, I covered with foil while the rest of the meal was prepared. 
  • I used Meyer lemons and sweet onions. 
I will definitely be making this again!

 
http://thatscountryliving.com/2013/07/lemon-rosemary-chicken/

No comments:

Post a Comment