Friday, May 8, 2009

Cook Yourself Thin

This is my newest obession -- Lifetime's show called "Cook Yourself Thin" -- I LOVE IT!

It's not really a new idea of cooking TV. Take one woman who wants to loose weight and 3 cute little, skinny chefs and show woman #1 how to loose a dress size in 6 weeks. Pretty Basic....... but I can't get enough.

This show reaffirms another "firm belief" that I have. Which is cooking doesn't have to be fattening. You don't have to use gobs of butter or fattening oils to make something taste good. That you can make simple changes to almost any dish to make it healthier and just as good. I just don't know all those tricks and LOVE that this show gives 'em to me! I'll be making a lot of their meals and letting you all know how I like 'em and what...most likely, changes I made to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment