Saturday, August 15, 2009

Italian Crockpot Chicken

My friend, Britni, makes this recipe and she says it's OH so good - plus super easy. Hopefully, I'll get a picture once I actually make it!

Here's the recipe:

1 can cream of chicken soup
4 chicken breasts (or i used a whole chicken)
1 envelope dry italian dressing seasonings


I put the soup on the bottom of the crock pot. I spread it out so it's evenly on the bottom. Then you put the chicken in and pour the seasonings on top. (When I did the whole chicken, I spooned some of the soup on top of the chicken and rubbed it in before I sprinkled on the seasonings.)Cook on low for 6 - 8 hours.

**Variation -- to make it a little more creamy - many recipes call for 1 block of cream cheese. **

Thanks Brit for the yummy recipe!

2 comments:

  1. Just tried to make this. It was only in the crock pot on low for 9 hours but was completely torched by the time my husband got home from work. So I never even got a chance to taste. Not sure what went wrong. I guess our crock pot is too hot. I'll have to try it again on a day when I'm home and can actually watch it. Bummer! Pizza it is! :)
    ~Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES!!! Sorry sam! I've never burnt anything in the crockpot - esp on low. Bummer... hopefully when you make it again you can keep an eye on it and figure out what the best time is for your crockpot. Wierd though. Sorry hunny!!

    ReplyDelete